The Dolomites dressed in white… covered by a compact blanket of snow: this is what awaits you at Alpe di Siusi during the cold season. Ideal for enjoying any kind of winter sports.
- Ski vacation in the Dolomites – skiing adventures at Alpe di Siusi, in Val Gardena and around the Sella Ronda: 500 km of ski slopes await you. Further information
- Panoramic cross-country tracks – 80 km at Alpe di Siusi with several lanes. Ideal for your cross-country skiing adventure. Read more
- 16 km toboggan runs – fun for old and young alike!
- Winter hiking along cleared panoramic paths at Alpe di Siusi and in Fiè allo Sciliar, so simple and so wonderful.
- Discover the enchanting winter landscape on a snow-shoe hike! Walk through winter. You can hire snow-shoes free of charge.
- Ascend the mountain with touring skis… and ski down. A unique experience!
- Excursions on horse-drawn sleighs: cuddled up in a warm blanket you can enjoy Alpe di Siusi on a horse-drawn sleigh.
- Ice-skating on Völser Weiher Lake! Remember your childhood and ice-skating.
- Winter map to download