Welcome to your hiking holidays in Fiè allo Sciliar and Alpe di Siusi, the largest high-alpine plateau in Europe, part of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site Dolomites. The Sciliar-Catinaccio Nature Park disposes of 350 km of sign-posted hiking trails
, some of which start directly at our st. anton hotel in Fiè allo Sciliar. Many rewarding destinations await you at Alpe di Siusi, such as Völser Weiher Lake, Hofer Alm Hut, Puflatsch and Sciliar Mountain. We will be pleased to recommend the most beautiful tours.
Our hiking service:
- Guided mountain hikes with our partner alps activ
- Daily morning mail with hiking & excursion tips
- Hiking tips for individualists (tours & serviced alpine huts)
- Info corner with hiking tours
- Personal hiking recommendations
- Assorted library with hiking guides, hiking literature and illustrated books
- Free hire of rucksacks and telescopic poles
- Drying and cleaning station for hiking boots
- Laundry and drying service for bikewear (for a fee)
- Great connection to the Alpe di Siusi cable cars – shuttle service every half hour
Experience nature from close up, breathe in mountain air and regain new energy, strengthen your health and get to know the unique panorama of the Dolomites – a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site: decide now!