Welcome to your hiking holidays in Fiè allo Sciliar and Alpe di Siusi, the largest high-alpine plateau in Europe, part of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site Dolomites. The Sciliar-Catinaccio Nature Park disposes of 350 km of sign-posted hiking trails
, some of which start directly at our st. anton hotel in Fiè allo Sciliar. Many rewarding destinations await you at Alpe di Siusi, such as Völser Weiher Lake, Hofer Alm Hut, Puflatsch and Sciliar Mountain. We will be pleased to recommend the most beautiful tours.
st. anton Hikers' Point... guided hikes & mountain tours from the middle of May to October!
If you prefer hiking in company, you are very welcome at the st. anton Hikers' Point. At the st. anton Hiker's Point we choose day tours that beginners and experienced hikers can enjoy together. A secure step, enjoying walking, and basic fitness are of advantage, but whether it is an easy or difficult mountain tour – the slow and relaxed speed and EXPERIENCING
nature together - these are our goals, not the sporty challenge! Our hiking service:
- Guided hikes in the Nature Park (no minimum number of participants & small groups)
- Hiking programme organised by the hotel especially for guests!
- Daily morning mail with hiking & excursion tips
- Hiking tips for individualists (tours & serviced alpine huts)
- Info corner with hiking tours
- Personal hiking recommendations
- Assorted library with hiking guides, hiking literature and illustrated books
- Free hire of rucksacks and telescopic poles
- Drying and cleaning station for hiking boots
- Laundry and drying service for bikewear (for a fee)
- "Do it yourself" laundry and drying room
- Great connection to the Alpe di Siusi cable cars – shuttle service every half hour
- Equipment tips: sturdy hiking boots, breathable clothing (dress in layers: several thin layers are better than just a few thick layers), protective wear for cold temperatures and rain, head protection, sunglasses and sun cream (UV radiation increases at high altitudes), rucksack, drinking bottle, energy bars for the ascent, …
Experience nature from close up, breathe in mountain air and regain new energy, strengthen your health and get to know the unique panorama of the Dolomites – a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site: decide now!